- How can I make my care model financially sustainable?
- How can I seek out appropriate sources of revenue?
- What are examples of programs that have achieved financial sustainability?
This resource offers a framework for understanding the financial sustainability of an existing person-centered care program.
- Setting up data collection systems and benchmark data is important to showing value.
- It’s also important to analyze the return on investment and impact of person-centered care models on entities outside of health system utilization and payers.
- Some ideas for financial sustainability include grants to fund upfront costs of expansion, shared savings payment models, and capitation contracts with health plans.