This resource, the Partnership Evaluation Tool, is intended to help organizations assess readiness to engage in successful value-based partnerships. It can be used to assess potential partners or for self-assessment.
- This tool is designed around a set of core competencies determined to be necessary for successful partnerships.
- Evaluators can use the Tool to assess potential partners – including providers, payers, and purchasers – on these competencies, as well as for self-assessment.
- Because organizations may change over time, it is advised that the tool be redeployed at various stages (e.g., at least annually) throughout a partnership.
- The tool is available for free download on the website.
- What are the core competencies necessary for successful value-based partnerships?
- How can an organization assess itself and potential partners on these competencies?