- What are some promising approaches for serving individuals with mental health needs and substance use disorders?
- What tools can provide practical help in doing so?
This resource offers tools that can support the efforts of behavioral health providers to deliver integrated and coordinated care.
- Areas of focus include:
- Peer supports (individuals in recovery from a mental illness or substance use disorder who have been trained to assist others);
- Navigation (linking individuals and their family members with health and community services); and
- Self-management support (helping individuals manage, cope, and live with a chronic illness).
- This resource includes links to related resources, including tools, concept guides, and webinars.