Based on a review of the evidence, the Quick Reference Guide to Promising Care Models offers summary information on 28 programs for adults with complex needs, specifically:
- Target population and subpopulations served by the model
- Key features of the model associated with person-centered care
- Outcomes and impact
Acknowledgements: The authors thank Meredith Brown and Jamie Ryan who helped to develop the original Quick Reference Guide in December 2016, as well as Allison Hamblin, senior vice president; Jim Lloyd, program officer; and Sarah Rabot, program analyst from the Center for Health Care Strategies for assistance collecting and verifying information for the guide.
- What are examples of highly promising models with solid evidence?
- What does the evidence show, and how can I find the best studies about these models?
- What are the key attributes of successful models?
- Which subpopulations do these promising models target?
- How widespread are these promising models?