PRESS RELEASE | CONTACT: Lorie Martin, email@example.com
April 8, 2021 - Today the Better Care Playbook announced the appointment of new members to its Advisory Group. The new members include:
- Torrie Fields, MPH, CEO at Votive Health
- Sachin Jain, MD, President and CEO at SCAN Group and Health Plan
- Melinda Karp, MBA, Senior Vice President, Consumer Partnership, Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Parinda Khatri, PhD, Chief Clinical Officer, Cherokee Health Systems
- Pascale Leone, MPP, Vice President, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging, CSH
- Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH, CEO, HealthBegins
- Diana Mason, PhD, RN, FAAN, Senior Policy Service Professor, George Washington University School of Nursing; Programme Co-Director, International Council of Nurses, Global Nursing Leadership Institute
- Karthik Sivashanker, MD, MPH, CPPS, Vice President of Equitable Health Systems, American Medical Association; Medical Director for Quality, Safety, and Equity, Brigham Health
The Playbook team looks forward to leveraging the new members' deep experience in the field of complex care to help shape the future of the Playbook. These new members join the Playbook’s 17-member Advisory Group, which supports its mission to help health care organizations adopt evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes and lower overall costs of care for individuals with complex health and social needs.
About the Better Care Playbook
The Better Care Playbook is an online resource center designed to help health care stakeholders find the best in evidence-based practices and promising approaches to improve care for people with complex health and social needs. It is made possible by seven leading health care foundations — Arnold Ventures, The Commonwealth Fund, The John A. Hartford Foundation, the Milbank Memorial Fund, Peterson Center on Healthcare, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and The SCAN Foundation — that are working together to accelerate health system transformation.